Loop Capital

Trusted, secure & decentralised global stock market platform that empowers people to invest in any venture

The Loop platform enables investors to take a stake in the success of any business using Loop Coin; from their local café or brewery, to an artist in France, retailer in China or globally expanding start-up.

Due to the cost barriers of existing exchanges, less than 1% of the world’s businesses are publicly listed (capitalised at over $80 trillion) . Loop wants to democratise access to capital for the other 99%.

Loop Capital is building on 3rd generation blockchain technology to bridge crypto and stock markets. This allows investors to hold and exchange a combined portfolio of crypto currencies and shares in the ventures they believe in.

Read more

White paper

Other projects

Name Token Start End

Monoreto

Verified

A blockchain-based social network where one can get rewards for unique content.

MNR 15-08-2018 15-10-2018

GoodWork

Verified

ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS

OOO 15-06-2018 30-12-2018

ClearAid

Verified

Transparent charity on Blockchain to track and automate fund distribution.

CAID 01-11-2018 29-11-2018

Vanywhere

Verified

Live Skill sharing platform on the Blockchain.

VANY

Deedcoin

Verified

Tokenizing and reducing real estate commission.

DEED 30-04-2018

Arise Bank

Verified

Building a decentralized crypto bank for the people.

ACO
Status:

Archived ICO

Token:

LOOP

Start

20-07-2018

End

28-07-2018

Website

How to edit information about ICO

Get a free presentation about making a profitable investition in ICO